Neraal Maskin AS Privacy Statement
In Neraal Maskin AS we are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our products and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfilment activities. It also applies to individuals seeking a job in Neraal Maskin AS.
When do we collect personal data about you?
· When you interact with us in person, through correspondence or by phone.
· We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and Neraal Maskin AS.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about our suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
· Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products.
· Send you information about the products that you have purchased from us.
· Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
· Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails or phone calls).
· Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, invoice, reminders, and similar.
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails.
If you apply for a job at Neraal Maskin AS, we collect the data you provide during the application process.
Neraal Maskin AS does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
· The right to request a copy of your personal data that Neraal Maskin AS holds about you.
· The right to request that Neraal Maskin AS corrects your personal data if accurate or out of date.
· The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Neraal Maskin AS to retain such data.
· The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications.
· The right to request that Neraal Maskin AS provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
· The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
· The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Do we share your data with any one?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your information with any third parties without your consent, except from what is described below:
Third-party Service Providers working on our behalf::
We may pass your information on to our distributors, agents, sub-contractors and other associated organizations with the purpose of them providing services to you on our behalf.
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Neraal Maskin AS reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our websites. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or a notice on our websites prior to the changing taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision. The supervisory authorities can be contacted at:
Each individual German state has a Data Protection Authority which is responsible for the enforcement of data protection laws and competent in respect of data controllers established in the relevant state
· United Kingdom:
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC